Mass Spectro Meet 2018 proudly announces the International Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography with a theme of "Exploring new dimension in analysis of Ionic, Physical and Chemical Separation". The conference gives a global platform to analytical expertise, researchers, professors, scientific communities, delegates, students, business experts and executives from everywhere throughout the world to exchange ideas, knowledge and offer their messages about the techniques of mass spectrometry and chromatography. The conference is also a platform for individuals to express their perspectives on development and improvement on current mass spectrometric and chromatographic separation techniques.
Mass Spectro 2018 is the best stage to meet and offer academic knowledge and industrial knowledge about different aspects of mass spectrometry and chromatography. Mass spectro 2018 Conference covers each field related to mass spectrometry and chromatography. There will be many workshops and specialized sessions to spotlight mass spectrometry and chromatography.
Who should attend?
- Business professionals
- Scientists and researchers from mass spectrometry and chromatographic fields
- Analytical instrument vendors
- Professors from Universities and academic Institutions
- Students from pharmaceutical and analytical chemistry departments
- Young researchers forum
- Delegates from various pharmaceutical backgrounds
- Instrumental companies all over the world
- Research & development companies