Valley. Our company's goal is to exceed our customers’ needs by working directly with them, designing products with manufacturability and serviceability in mind, and integrating green processes at every level.
Our company's culture is based on a three pronged foundation and a set of simple, yet powerful core values:
• We persevere
• We learn from our failures and face our successes with humility
• We value honesty and integrity among ourselves and our partners
• We will never take any steps that are detrimental to our organization
• We demand ownership over our deliverables and accept accountability
• Giving Back − We encourage our team to spend time contributing to its favorite organizations.
• Being Lean − We offer lighter, smaller, high-performance instruments that yield a lower shipping impact, and our energy-efficient CellCapTure software throttles down power usage when an instrument is idle.
• Going Green − Our products are designed with consideration for the environment. For example, our flow cytometers use 1/3 less sheath fluid and 75% less power than the market leader.
Our products and business strategy focus on reliability and sustainability, enabling our customers to upgrade easily and cost-effectively as their needs change. Furthermore, since Stratedigm products are built on proven technology and over a decade of experience in high-performance flow cytometry, we are able to offer our customers a full solution in a small, light-weight, bench-top package.
We believe that one of the greatest things about the S1000 platform is that it was designed primarily by scientists and engineers in open-forum discussions. The open communication between the design team and the user team yielded a unique product with numerous high-tech features and the sensitivity and resolution needed to run strenuous experiments. With rigorous engineering, manufacturing, and testing processes, it’s no surprise that the S1000 platform is the leader in performance, sensitivity and value.