Rigaku ZSX Primus delivers rapid quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements, from beryllium (Be) through uranium (U), in a wide variety of sample types — with minimal standards.
The latest instrument in Rigaku's ZSX series, the ZSX Primus continues the tradition of delivering accurate results in a timely and seamless manner, with unsurpassed reliability, flexibility, and ease of use to meet any challenges in today's laboratory.
Providing superior performance with the flexibility for analyzing the most complex samples, the ZSX Primus features a 30 micron tube, the thinnest end-window tube available in the industry, for exceptional light element (low-Z) detection limits.
EZ-scan allows users to analyze unknown samples without any prior setup. This time saving feature requires only a few clicks of the mouse and a sample name to be entered. Combined with SQX fundamental parameters software, it provides the most accurate and rapid XRF results possible. SQX is capable of automatically correcting for all matrix effects, including line overlaps.
ZSX Primus Features:
- Analysis of elements from Be to U
- Small footprint uses less valuable lab space
- Micro analysis to analyze samples as small as 500 μm
- Tube-below design is optimized for liquids and loose powders
- 30μ tube delivers superior light element performance
- Mapping feature for elemental topography/distribution
- Helium seal means the optics are always under vacuum