ZSX Primus II
Rigaku ZSX Primus II delivers rapid quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements, from beryllium (Be) through uranium (U), in a wide variety of sample types — with minimal standards.
ZSX Primus II features an innovative optics-above configuration. Never again worry about a contaminated beam path or down time due to sample chamber maintenance. The optics-above geometry eliminates cleaning worries and increases up time.
Providing superior performance with the flexibility for analyzing the most complex samples, the ZSX Primus II features a 30 micron tube, the thinnest end-window tube available in the industry, for exceptional light element (low-Z) detection limits. Combined with the most advanced mapping package to detect homogeneity and inclusions, the ZSX Primus II allows easy detailed investigation of samples that provide analytical insights not easily obtained by other analytical methodologies. Available multi-spot analysis also helps to eliminate sampling errors in inhomogeneous materials.
EZ-scan allows users to analyze unknown samples without any prior setup. This time saving feature requires only a few clicks of the mouse and a sample name to be entered.
ZSX Primus II Features
- Analysis of elements from Be to U
- Tube above optics minimizes contamination issues
- Small footprint uses less valuable lab space
- Micro analysis to analyze samples as small as 500 µm
- 30μ tube delivers superior light element performance
- Mapping feature for elemental topography/distribution
- Helium seal means the optics are always under vacuum