Zetasizer Nano ZSP
Dedicated zeta potential analyzer.
The Zetasizer Nano Z system is dedicated to the measurement of zeta potential and electrophoretic mobility in aqueous and non-aqueous dispersions using Laser Doppler Micro-Electrophoresis.
The Zetasizer Nano Z is the perfect system for measuring zeta potential and electrophoretic mobility of colloids and nanoparticles, when the measurement of size or molecular weight is not required.
Zetasizer Nano ZSP Features:
- Zeta potential using patented M3-PALS technology.
- A ‘Quality Factor’ and ‘Expert Advice System’ gives the confidence of having an expert at your shoulder.
- 21CFR part 11 software option to enable compliance with ER/ES.
- Research software option to give access to further features and analysis algorithms for the light scattering specialist.
- Automation of measurements using an autotitrator option.
- Alternative laser, 50mW at 532nm for samples incompatible with the standard 633nm laser.
- Optical filter option to improve measurements with fluorescent sample.
- Temperature range extension option to 120°C.
Application notes and news
- Common Light Scattering Myths – Busted
- Malvern Instruments’ 2014 Webinar Program Gets Underway with Light Scattering for Biopharma
- Malvern Instruments to Showcase New Analytical Tools for Proteins and Particles at Forum Labo
- Malvern Instruments Experts Contribute Presentation, Run DLS Short Course and Exhibit at PEGS 2013