See all reviews
Member since 2010
Laboratory Manager / Supervisor
Read more »
"Extremely easy sample prep, fast analysis and clean-up. Extremely fair and responsive technical service before, during and after purchase. Highly customizable software which allows for even the basic operator to generate reliable data."
The highest accuracy automated protein size measurement.
The Zetasizer APS is a robust, simple to operate, Dynamic Light Scattering automated plate sampler that automates the measurement of samples in industry standard 96- or 384-well plates.
Dual temperature control enables the well plate to be kept at a low temperature to preserve the protein before measurement.
The Zetasizer APS transfers 20µL sample from each well to a precision quartz flow cell for measurement. The cell environment is optimized for precision temperature control and optical clarity to ensure the most accurate and precise results. This means that any industry standard disposable or reusable plate can be used without concern for transparency or scratches on the plate that would affect the result.
Zetasizer APS Features:
- Investigate your protein over a large number of environmental conditions with minimal user intervention.
- Determine whether a protein is well-behaved in a buffer or whether aggregates are present.
- Assess purity to screen for suitable crystallization buffers.
- Measure aggregation temperature (melting point) to predict or compare stability.
- Uses industry standard 96 or 384 well plates.
- Measures size, size distribution, aggregation temperature.
- Use multiple measurement protocols on a single plate.
- Graphical plate scheduler to simplify set up.
- Color coded results graphic to aid data interpretation.
- Complete plate method stored for subsequent plates.
- Plate sampling technology ensures highest result accuracy.
- 2 - 90°C temperature range for measurement.
- 4 - 40°C temperature range for protein storage.