See all reviews
Member since 2007
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
Read more »
"The Zephyr is fast, compact and very easy to set up. We use it for post PCR processing in our genomics lab with applications such as SPRI clean-up and qPCR set-up."
A robust and simple solution for DNA and RNA applications.
• DNA extraction • Sequencing purification
• RNA extraction • PCR setup
• Plasmid isolation • Sequencing reaction setup
• PCR purification • Normalization
• PCR sequencing • More…
The Zephyr Genomics Workstation is a powerful solution for automating numerous critical yet routine molecular biology processes such as nucleic acid purification, reaction setup, and normalization. This benchtop workstation is designed to remove many of the technical hurdles of automating these protocols, without sacrificing functionality and flexibility.
Advances in genomics have generated a clear need for higher sample volumes without sacrificing data quality. Automating many of the error prone and routine manual protocols is the logical path, but unfortunately automation often comes with its own challenges, such as learning to program methods for machine execution and planning assays for unattended operation.
The Zephyr Genomics Workstation is the perfect compliment for today’s molecular biology laboratories. Whether isolating total RNA, purifying PCR fragments, setting up reactions, or normalizing DNA samples, the Zephyr Genomics Workstation provides a straight forward and simplified approach, which reduces errors and ensures reproducibility.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!