ZEEnit 650 P
Analytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation
ZEEnit 650 P – compact spectrometer with transversely heated graphite furnace and Zeeman background correction. From atomizer to autosampler – the latest technologies in perfect metal trace analys...read more
ZEEnit 650 P – compact spectrometer with transversely heated graphite furnace and Zeeman background correction.
From atomizer to autosampler – the latest technologies in perfect metal trace analysis have been implemented on a graphite furnace AAS instrument that sets new standards.
The ZEEnit 650 P is a compact spectrometer with a new generation of magnetic field technology. The instrument provides a wealth of unique benefits:
- Aspheric optics of high light transmission for best baseline stability
- Compact system with maximum integration of all components and minimum foot print
- Temperature stabilized transversely heated graphite furnace for problem-free trace analysis according to the principles of the STPF concept
- Sensorless true temperature control and unique emission independent temperature recalibration
- Variable power magnetic field with different correction modes
- Unique 3 field mode for extension of the linear operating range with Zeeman GF-AAS
- Unique system allowing introduction of liquid and solid samples
- HydrEA technique – combination of graphite furnace and hydride technique for a higher efficiency of hydride analysis with clearly improved detection limits
- WinAAS® software with a convincing concept for simple operation and optimization options for routine work