Xpose - Micro-Volume Spectrophotometer
The Xpose is a compact, benchtop spectrophotometer for high-speed quantification of DNA, RNA or protein samples.
Using its microfluidic slides, 1 to 16 micro-volume samples (2 µl) can be prepared on any bench before starting the measurement. This avoids time consuming sample loading and cleaning steps on the instrument, leading to minimal hands-on time and a fast read-out of 1 minute for 16 samples. The large, full color touch screen allows easy experiment design using predefined quantification protocols.
Xpose - Micro-Volume Spectrophotometer Benefits:
- Compact design, minimal bench space
- Stand-alone with full color touch screen
- Read 2 ul sample droplets on Xpose slides
- 16 samples in 1 minute
- 0.02 – 200 OD (10 mm path equivalents, using Xpose slide-200)
Application notes and news
- Quantification of Mammalian DNA Using Spectral Content Profiling on the Xpose
- Xpose - Revolutionizing Micro-volume UV/VIS Quantification of DNA, RNA and Proteins
- Sony DADC to Supply Microfluidic Disposables for Trinean’s High Throughput DropSense96™ Spectrometers and X...
- Trinean Launches the Xpose - A New Micro-Volume Spectrophotometer