- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Xevo TQ-S represents a change in targeted quantitative UPLC/Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) analysis. This system is capable of accurately measuring target compounds in complex samples at femtogram levels or below.
Xevo TQ-S is designed for UPLC/MS/MS applications such as biological and medical research, bioanalysis, food safety, environmental monitoring, and forensics testing where speed, sensitivity, and accuracy are of paramount importance.
Xevo TQ-S features new StepWave??ion-transfer technology, a revolutionary off-axis design for dramatically increasing the efficiency of ion transfer from the ion source to the quadrupole MS analyzer while at the same time actively eliminating undesirable neutral contaminants.
Application notes and news
- Determining The Pharmacokinetics And Metabolic Fate Of A Novel Anti-Cancer Compound Using LC/MS/MS With Com...
- A Rapid and Sensitive Method Estimation of Octreotide in Human Plasma Using UPLC and Xevo TQ-S
- A Sensitive and Rapid Estimation of Leuprolide in Human Plasma
- A Sensitive and Robust Method for the Quantification of Goserelin in Plasma Using Micro-Elution Plates
- Analysis of Tricyclic Antidepressants in Human Urine Using UltraPerformance Convergence Chromatography (UPC...
- Advantages of Online 2D Chromatography for MRM Quantification of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies in Serum
- Targeted Metabolomics Using the UPLC/MS-based Absolute IDQ p180 Kit
- Profiling and Quantitation of Metabolomic 'Signatures' for Breast Cancer Cell Progression
- Investigating Source, Age, Maturity, and Alteration Characteristics of Oil Reservoirs Using APGC/MS/MS Anal...
- Increasing the Abundance of Precursor Ions for Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) Analysis by Atmospheric P...
- Determination of Imidacloprid Residues in Bee Pollen Using Xevo TQ-S
- Direct Quantification of Acidic Herbicides in Drinking Water Samples Using Ultra-Sensitive UPLC/MS/MS Analy...
- A Reproducible Method for the Quantification of Pioglitazone and Two Active Metabolites - Keto Pioglitazone...
- Direct Injection of Orange Juice for the Rapid Detection of the Fungicide Carbendazim
- Determination of Common Beta-Agonist Residues in Meat Products
- Analysis of Fat-Soluble Vitamins in Fortified Infant Formula by Standard Addition
- Extraction of Fat-Soluble Vitamins from Fortified Foods Using Oasis HLB
- Rapid and Simple Multi-Residue LC-MS/MS Method Development Using the Quanpedia Database
- Analysis of 13 Aminoglycoside Antibiotics in Bovine Milk by Ion-Pair Chromatography with Xevo TQ-S
- Rapid Detection of Pesticide Residues in Fruit Juice Without Sample Extraction
- Simultaneous Detection and Quantification of Δ9THC, 11-OH-Δ9THC and Δ9THC-COOH in Whole Blood by GC Tandem ...
- A Simple Approach for the Development of a Bioanalytical Dried Blood Spot Assay using a Tandem Quadrupole M...
- Detection and Confirmation of the Metabolites of a Novel Candidate Cancer Therapeutic using the Automated C...
- The Simultaneous Collection of MRM and MS/MS Data to Detect and Quantify Drug Metabolites
- New Analytical Tools for Research and Routine Screening Applications
See all reviews
Member since 2013
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
Read more »
"The source is very versatile and easy to switch out or modify. User friendly and software versatile. Very nice and accommodating service team."