Waters Corporation introduces Xevo G2 QTof – a new mass spectrometer that brings qualitative and quantitative answers to your benchtop. Xevo G2 QTof is the world’s most advanced benchtop oa-Tof instrument. It maintains the integrated workflow benefits of Engineered Simplicity™ and incorporates the groundbreaking QuanTof™ Technology of Waters® SYNAPT® G2 System. Now you can have research-grade technology with benchtop accessibility – for a new level of sensitive, exact mass, quantitative and qualitative performance.
Xevo G2 QTof delivers both conventional MS and MS/MS methods of data acquisition, as well as UPLC/MSE, a simple, patented, method of data acquisition that comprehensively catalogs complex samples in a single analysis. Whether you need to confirm the identity and structure of known or unknown compounds, you get high-quality, unambiguous exact mass precursor and fragment ion data quickly and easily. UPLC/MSE delivers comprehensive exact mass precursor and fragment ion data from every detectable peak across the entire chromatographic separation while simultaneously obtaining an accurate quantitative profile of the LC peaks.
Xevo G2 QTof is designed for labs driven by the need to produce accurate quantitative and qualitative information on increasingly large numbers of samples when doing intact protein analysis, peptide mapping, oligonucleotide analysis, metabolite identification, metabolite profiling, proteomics experiments, and food safety screening.
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Proteins by Size-Exclusion Chromatography Coupled with Mass Spectrometry Under Non-Denaturing C...
- Peptide Mapping and Small Protein Separations with Charged Surface Hybrid (CSH) C18 and TFA-Free Mobile Pha...
- Increasing Peak Capacity in Reversed-Phase Peptide Separations with Charged Surface Hybrid (CSH) C18 Columns
- Reliable End Group Determination for Polymers using PMMA as a Model
- Assessing Authenticity of Fruit Juices Using the ACQUITY UPLC System
- A New Scientific Information System for Efficient Pesticide Residue Screening at Regulatory Limits
- The Use of Multivariant Analysis for Early Detection of Potential Food or Beverage Adulterations
- Determination of Fruit Juice Authenticity Using High Resolution Chromatography, UV, Time-of-Flight MS, and ...
- Comparison of Accurate Mass and Nominal Mass MS for the Simultaneous Acquisition of Qualitative and Quantit...
- New Analytical Tools for Research and Routine Screening Applications
- Waters Introduces Xevo® G2 Tof Mass Spectrometer for Sensitive Analysis of Complex Samples