See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"This column has good separation and high resolution at different conditions. The new stationary phase provide for various chromatographic application. My next research I will be use it. I recommend this product to all my colleague."
XBridge™ and ACQUITY UPLC® OST C18 Columns for Synthetic Oligonucleotide Analysis and Purification
• Ion-pair, reversed-phase separation of detritylated oligonucleotides on sub-3 micron particles yields exceptional component resolution.
• UPLC® technology increases sample throughput while maintaining necessary oligonucleotide component resolution.
• LC/UV and LC/MS methods for enhanced quantitative and qualitative oligonucleotides analyses.
• Various XBridge™ OST C18 column dimensions address lab scale purification needs.
• 2nd generation hybrid-silica BEH Technology™ particles deliver exceptional column life.
Use of synthetic oligonucleotides for research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications continues to increase. The availability of 2.5 μm HPLC or 1.7 μm UPLC® technology particles in several column dimensions provides flexibility to meet various LC/UV or LC/MS application needs. Waters' stringent manufacturing and quality control procedures help ensure consistent batch-to-batch and column-to-column performance.
Application notes and news
- Comparison of Fully and Superficially Porous Particle Columns for the Analysis of Basic Compounds
- Oligonucleotide Separations Technology from Waters Corporation
- ACQUITY UPLC's Strong Performance is Moving the Entire Industry Forward
- New 2009 – 2010 Waters Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog Available
- New Chemistry Offerings at Pittcon 2007