Xantus™ - 2 Dual Wavelength Portable Raman Analyzer
Xantus™ - 2 Dual Wavelength Portable Raman Analyzer - The Xantus-2 is the industry’s first dual wavelength handheld Raman analyzer.
The Xantus™ - 2 is equipped with 785 and1064nm lasers stabilized for Raman spectroscopy, giving it a unique combination of high sensitivity and minimized fluorescence.
It is designed specifically to overcome the intrinsic fluorescence issues found in many materials. It can penetrate plastic bags or clear/amber-colored glass bottles while not altering or destroying the sample, thus maintaining its integrity. And its open spectral library means that users can either build their own library using a collection of samples or import from 3rd party specialty Raman databases (such as forensics, toxic chemi-cals, or high volume-production solvents).
Xantus™ - 2 Dual Wavelength Portable Raman Analyzer Features:
- Two analyzers in one
- No sample prep required
- Ruggedized and ergonomic design
- Point-and shoot operation delivers accurate and fast identification in a matter of seconds
- Open spectral library
- Optional spectral library of over 10,000 substances
- Accessories for liquids or solids
- User definable methods and searches