X-Max SDD Detector
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Easy to use, nice interface however a couple of bugs in the software to work around."
X-MaxN comes in a range of detector sizes, from 20 mm2 for microanalysis up to an astounding 150 mm2 for advanced nanoanalysis. The latter is the largest SDD in the market and delivers more than double the speed of any other detector.
• A range of detector sizes, from 150 mm2 to 20 mm2
• X-MaxN provides a superb resolution that is independent of sensor size - specifications guaranteed to ISO15632:2012
• The same mechanical geometry inside the microscope means that the count rate simply increases in proportion to sensor size
• Excellent low energy analysis, including Be detection guaranteed on all sensor sizes
• Fits to SEMs and FIBs using the same interface as the previous generation X-Max
Performance independent of size
X-MaxN comes in a range of detector sizes, 20mm2, 50mm2, 80mm2 and 150mm2 – the largest SDD in the market.
• X-MaxN resolution and low energy detectability is independent of sensor size because of its external FET design.
• The same sensor position means that the count rate simply increases in proportion to sensor size
• The same outstanding resolution performance is guaranteed on all sensor sizes
• Excellent low energy analysis, including Be detection on all sensor sizes