The X-Cite® exacte employs a DC-powered mercury lamp coupled with patented Closed-Loop Feedback technology to provide ultra-stable illumination, for imaging protocols lasting from milliseconds to days.
With the X-Cite® Optical Power Measurement System, light output can also be calibrated in absolute power units (watts), ensuring truly repeatable experiments.
Features of the X-Cite® exacte:
Lamp: 200W, Pre-aligned, Intelli-Lamp® technology, 2000 hour guaranteed life.
Includes: Closed-Loop Feedback technology, Adjustable iris in 1% increments, Computer Control & GUI, Internal high speed shutter.
Compatible with Carl Zeiss, Leica, Nikon, Olympus and Motic microscopes.
Additional Specifications of the X-Cite® exacte: Certifications: CE Marked, Certified to IEC, Canadian and US Standards
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries