The redesigned Wide Mini-Sub cell GT Electrophoresis Cell offers updated features that make electrophoresis even easier. The wide Mini-Sub cell GT cell is suited for multiple-sample, rapid-screening applications. This popular system has a wide platform that can separate 30 samples per comb. The wide Mini-Sub cell GT cell is the same width as the Sub-Cell GT cell, so the comb holder, combs, and 15 x 10 cm gel trays are interchangeable with the larger Sub-Cell GT units.
All wide Mini-Sub cell GT systems accommodate ReadyAgarose precast gels to save time and allow highly reproducible separations. The cells include a buffer tank, a safety lid with cables, and a leveling bubble. System configurations that include additional accessories are also available.
• QuickSnap electrodes are easy to remove, simplifying cleaning
• Arrow on the side of the base indicates the direction of the run and ensures proper orientation of the gel
• Color-coded, labeled electrodes and labeled base guarantee correct positioning of the lid on the base
• Tabs on the base permit easy removal of the lid, reducing buffer spillage, and also prevent incorrect lid positioning
• Reverse-compatible design allows the cells to be used with components from older models
• Clear plastic construction for easy sample visualization
• UV-transparent gel trays with fluorescent ruler
• Gel-casting gates to cast your own gels right in the cell, or optional caster for tape-free casting
• Combs to fit every need (multichannel pipet–compatible combs, fixed-height drop-in combs, adjustable-height combs, and preparative combs)