BRAND has expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products with a line of white PCR products (strips of 8 and plates with 24, 48, 96 or 384 wells). The products perfectly meet the requirements of the quantitative Real Time PCR (qPCR). The white PCR strips and plates offer significantly better results in the analysis of fluorescence signals and consequently with the quantification of the DNA formed.
- Uniformly colored with titanium dioxide (TiO2)
- Smooth surfaces to optimize reflection of the fluorescence signal
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers
- Extra-thin walls to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times
- Manufactured under the most modern clean room conditions
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free
Write a review
Sharing your experience will help scientists like you. Achieve Reviewer Status and Win an iPad 3 (All reviews published will be entered into the next drawing on January 30th 2014).