The Whatman Klari-Flex™ Bottle Top Filtration System with Drop-Connect Technology is here. And it's as revolutionary as it sounds!
Designed for sterile vacuum filtration of fluids such as cell culture media, Klari-Flex will help you complete your tasks quicker, easier and more efficiently than ever. The Drop-Connect Technology requires just one hand to connect the unit to the base thereby eliminating the time-consuming process of connecting and disconnecting the vacuum to each filter unit.
Designed for sterile vacuum filtration of fluids such as, cell culture media, it will help you accomplish your work faster, easier and more efficiently than ever.
GE Healthcare will be releasing a 50ml funnel with a centrifuge ready, conical tube as a line extension for the Klari-Flex at the end of this year, further increasing the range of applications.
Applications of the Klari-Flex:
• Filter sterilization of aqueous solutions such as cell culture media and biological fluids
• Filtration of buffers prior to chromatography
Benefits of the Klari-Flex:
• Improves productivity
• Permanent vacuum hose connection increases throughput and convenience
• Fast connection of filter to base decreases setup time
Easy to use:
• Simple one hand operation to connect unit to base
• Front-facing funnel graduation marks enhance readability
Minimizes risk of spills and contamination:
• Weighted pedestal base is built for stability
• Drop-Connect Technology ensures fail-safe unit placement
• 15 ml
• 50 ml
• 250 ml
• 500 ml
• 1000 ml
Membrane pore sizes:
• 0.22 µm
• 0.45 µm