- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The WalkAway® plus System is the 4th generation of proven WalkAway® technology and reliability. By combining fluid-level detection with a directional LED system, the WalkAway® plus System shows when and where maintenance is needed. The double-capacity fluid systems reduce maintenance time by up to 30%.
System includes LabPro Information Management software designed to simplify workflow and minimize technologist interaction while accommodating differing regional and institutional environments through extensive customization features. The optional LabPro AlertEX software eliminates manual review for unusual conditions or results and integrates institution-specific resolution guidance into your workflow.
- A direct hookup to de-ionized water provides even more savings
- The reagent system design simplifies maintenance through lever-activated reagent caps that are easy to lock
- Processes Conventional, Synergies plus® and MICroSTREP plus® panels - direct, non ID-dependant MICs, help you zero in on emerging resistance
- Processes Rapid and Specialty ID panels for reduced turnaround when speed matters
- Optional remote diagnostics provides an extra level of service responsiveness
- Our #1 rated Service and Support offers unmatched experience and expertise to assure the optimal performance of your microbiology service
For full product information use the product website link below, or visit www.siemens.co.uk/diagnostics
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Halifax Regional Medical Ctr
Read more »
"We recently upgraded our system that we had for over 8 years. The Walkaway is very reliable with minimal downtime. Customer service is excellent and technical service is as well. The installation specialists went well above and beyond the call of duty to get us up and running and quickly. Like most labs, we don't have an extra amount of space so we had to remove our old system to install the new one in its place. The installation specialists working well past midnight to get the validations completed and get us ready for the next day's work. There is no downtime, only when we have to do preventive maintenance. The techs that work in microbiology have a great working relationship with our regular service technician."