VWorks Automation Control
Create new protocols, connect, and configure devices
Agilent VWorks Automation Control software is a complete and reliable solution for driving integrated laboratory automation throughout the discovery process. The VWorks software enables research enterprises to integrate a diverse group of devices such as robots, liquid handlers, readers, washers, and others to deliver a cohesive, integrated system that ensures maximum throughput and optimal resource utilization. An intuitive graphical user interface makes it easier for users to create new protocols, connect and configure devices, run protocols, and monitor progress. A single scalable and dynamic software in your laboratories means you can reduce training costs and maximize productivity while expanding into a complex network of devices.
Application notes and news
- Automation of Stratagene Absolutely RNA 96 Microprep Kit with the Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform
- Automation of Agencourt AMPure Purification Kit for the Purification of Next-Generation Sequencing Sample P...
- Automating the CGH/CNV Workflow with the Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform
- Complete Automation of the Stratagene StrataPrep 96 PCR Purification Kit with the Agilent Bravo Automated L...
- Non-Contact Acoustic Liquid Dispensing Systems: New Challenges in Automation and Implementation in the Work...
- Automated Pipetting Station Reduces Protocol Cycle Time
- New Automation Control Software Drives Laboratory Automation Integration...
- Velocity11 Exhibits a Broad Range of Liquid Handling and Microplate Management Instruments at LabAutomation...
- New Lab Automation Tools to Increase Productivity and Decrease Costs
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries