VnmrJ is a powerful, efficient and easy to use NMR & MRI data acquisition and processing software package. It is a versatile, interactive, and intuitive operating environment providing rapid experiment setup. Experiments may be queued with minimal effort for optimum workflow development and a variety of multitasking and analysis tools and protocols are built in. With a simple, intuitive operating environment and flexible programming capacity allowing sophisticated custom protocols to be created the VnmrJ platform is perfect for pre-clinical researchers at a variety of levels.
- Software features a sample-centric design with a workflow-based structure that conveniently organizes experiments and related data.
- Efficient data analysis through the straightforward manipulation of interactive data representations and display of multiple experiments simultaneously.
- Built-in automation allows the operator to use system utilities including Auto-Lock, Auto-Shim, Auto-Tune and Auto-Calibration to speed set-up.
- A high level of system versatility enables automated handling of multiple samples from multiple chemists.
- qNMR - exceptional console linearity enables you to determine absolute concentration of any sample easily and reliably without using a reference standard.
- Eliminate guesswork and maximize spectrometer efficiency by reliably predicting the time needed for 13C and 2D experiments with VnmrJ 3's adaptive NMR capabilities.
- Hadamard - versions of popular experiments - time is valuable, and when sufficient sample is available, a time savings of an order of magnitude is possible.
- Accurate determination of diffusion coefficients enables visual distinction of mixture components in NMR spectra using DOSY software.