The new piston-operated VITLAB® micropipettes are the perfect manual pipettes for the most demanding applications in the lab and include all of the features requested by users: rugged construction, ergonomic design, easy handling, complete autoclavability, highest precision, and easy calibration technique for convenient, long-term reliability.
The micropipette is conformity certified to DIN 12600, CE-IVD-compliant and completely autoclavable.
User advantages at a glance:
- Large, central pipetting button for smooth movement of the piston
- Easy volume setting for the left- and righthanded
- Separate ejection function allowing quick change of the tip
- Integrated calibration function to adjust the pipette without use of a tool
- Ergonomic finger rest that allows comfortable handling
- 4-position volume display for highest precision
- Color-coding for easy tip selection
- Corrosion-resistant piston and ejector for extended durability
- Streamlined shaft for use in narrow vessels