Vibration Isolation Workstation sets the industry standard for the vast majority of vibration control applications.
The 9100 Series Vibration Isolation Workstation sets the industry standard for the vast majority of vibration control applications. Designed to isolate sensitive instruments and experiments weighing up to 1300 lbs., the 9100 Series is an efficient,
aesthetically and ergonomically styled piece of working furniture. It provides a comfortable work environment that can be
customized to its specific use by adding a variety of worksurfaces and accessories.
The 9100 provides both vertical and horizontal isolation. Supported by a VibraDamped steel frame with an Active-Air suspension, the worksurface will maintain a preset zero deflection level regardless of load addition or removal.
• Vertical vibration isolation
• Horizontal vibration isolation
• VibraDamped steel frame
• High performance Active-Air Suspension
• Maintains a preset zero deflection level (regardless of load addition or removal)
• Choice of tabletops
• Choose from 12 sizes
• Ergonomic styling
• Class 100 Cleanroom Compatible - Class 10 available
• Tabletop uplimit travel restraints
• Precise, repeatable levelling accuracy to 0.001"with high accuracy valve
• The 9100 Series is available for two load capacities, and is field convertible to desired capacity