NEW: Vibrating Cup Mill – now with higher grinding performance for extremely fast grinding! Especially user-friendly, intelligent, safe and clever!
The FRITSCH Vibrating Cup Mill PULVERISETTE 9 is indispensable for grinding hard, brittle and fibrous materials down to analytical fineness. Advantage: perfect, loss-free grinding results in shortest times with ergonomically handling in half the time. Ideal for fast sample preparation, such as in the areas of spectroscopy preparation, ore and geology laboratories, mining and metallurgy, ceramics industry, agriculture and environmental science, infrared and x-ray fluorescence analysis.
The modified FRITSCH Vibrating Cup Mill PULVERISETTE 9 now features
• Increased grinding power now with up to 1500 rpm and new drive concept
• LCD display with self-explanatory, multilingual menu navigation for exact to the second adjustment of grinding time, pause-periods and rotational speed
• Grinding cycles can also be programmed and stored
• Especially safe: Tensioning and anti-twist protection of the grinding set, as well as the lock of the hood were additionally modified
• Especially user-friendly: the weight especially of the grinding sets 250 ml, were enormously reduced
• Grinding sets made of chromium-free steel (50, 100, 250 ml useful volume) and zirconium oxide in 50 and 100 ml useful volume are also available
• Now with complete noise insulation of the entire instrument
No similar mill offers a more convenient operation: The working position is ergonomically optimised, the ease of cleaning is without match, the grinding set is placed on a practical carriage, allowing it to be easily moved to the final position and rapidly fastened in seconds with a quick clamping system – which is back-friendly and saves energy and time.
A special detector automatically detects when you use an agate or zirconium oxide grinding set for metal-free grinding and reduces the rotational speed independently.
A symmetrical eccentric developed by FRITSCH ensures fast and safe clamping of the grinding set, which is also automatically monitored. The defined final position and an integrated anti-twist protection provide additional safety.