The compact, benchtop ViBE BioAnalyzer is the ideal research tool for assay development or small to medium size studies which require highly-sensitive detection and quantitation of proteins in complex biological mixtures with real-time results. The small foot-print BioAnalyzer can be easily scaled-up to a ViBE Workstation for higher throughput and walk-away operation.
The ViBE BioAnalyzer
• Ideal for research applications and assay development
• Simple manual operation
• Simultaneously process eight samples
• Upgrades to a ViBE Workstation for walk-away operation as sample load increases
• Detects and quantitates proteins in complex biological mixtures
Application notes and news
- Comparative Analysis of In Vivo and In Vitro Expression of Kinases in the MAPK and PI3K Pathways
- Snapshot of MAP Kinase and Related Signal Transduction Pathways from Biopsied Cells Using a Novel Non-Optic...
- Snapshot of MAP Kinase and Related Signal Transduction Pathways from Biopsied Cells Using a Novel Non-optic...