VIAFLO II Electronic Pipettes
Electronic pipettes with touch wheel user interface.
VIAFLO pipettes accommodate any pipetting task at hand: from single transfers to complex protocols. An intuitive touch wheel interface and color display allows for the quickest volume changes and user friendly menu navigation. The ergonomic design enables effortless pipetting. The unique tip fitting of the VIAFLO pipette assures that GripTip pipette tips will never loosen, leak or fall off.
VIAFLO Electronic Pipettes Features:
- GripTip Pipette Tips - By designing our GripTips™ in tandem with VIAFLO pipettes, we have created a unique, integrated system that offers the securest pipette and pipette tip connection.
- High lateral resistance. This prevents tips from falling off when touching off a multichannel pipette within a 96 or 384 well plate.
- Low required tip attachment forces.
- Low required tip ejection forces.
- All tips seal at the same height ensuring a perfect touch off and increased
- precision when dispensing.
- Intuitive User Interface - A full color screen and a proven touch wheel interface offer quick and comprehensible menu navigation. Simply by moving a finger over the touch wheel, menus and settings can be accessed. All menus are spelled out on the clear to read screen making memorizing of abbreviations unnecessary.
- Convenient Pipette and Program Management - VIAFLO pipettes can be connected to a computer via USB port. With the free to use pipette management software VIALINK, custom programs can be created on the computer and then be transferred onto VIAFLO pipettes. For laboratories with many users or power users with many pipetting protocols, all custom programs can be stored and backed up in a library on the computer.
- Repeat Dispense
- Manual Pipetting
- Sample Dilution
- Reverse Pipetting
- Variable Dispense