See all reviews
Member since 2010
Read more »
"The after sales service was excellent under Velocity11 but not as good since the transition to Agilent- it is work in progress."
Reliable pipetting in every well
The Agilent Vertical Pipetting Station delivers industry-leading speed and unparalleled performance for sample handling and liquid-transfer applications. The two-axis positioning stage provides access to all quadrants of 96-, 384-, and 1536-well microplates. An intuitive user interface allows the operator to create and run complex pipetting protocols with ease. Available either as a standalone unit or integrated into a larger robotic platform, the Vertical Pipetting Station will significantly reduce cycle time for your most demanding pipetting protocols.
Application notes and news
- Versatile shelf configurations enable complex pipetting sequences to be performed precisely at very high th...
- Automating Stem Cell Research using Environmental Control
- Automated benchtop systems for microplate management
- Reliable automation of high-throughput PCR / sequencing plate production
- Precise automated sub-microlitre dispensing