The VenaFlux™ Platform is the first semi-automated microfluidic platform capable of executing cell rolling, binding/adhesion and migration studies under shear flow mimicking in vivo flow rates.
For higher throughput requirements of cell-based assays under shear flow, the VenaFlux™Platform will meet your needs. The platform includes Cellix’s patented Mirus Evo Nanopump and the iPod Touch controlled Kima pump for culturing cells under shear flow conditions together with a microscopy workstation, digital camera for image capture and image analysis software.
• Functional cell-ligand and cell-cell interaction studies.
• Morphologhy analysis of cell adhesion and migration.
• Tracking of flowing, rolling and migrating cells.
• IC50 curves easily produced.
• Preclinical drug development and lead optimization.
• Robust and easy-to-use.
• Ideal for use with whole blood for platelet adhesion, aggregation and thrombi formation (thrombosis); bio-film culture over extended periods of time.
• Easy to study cell adhesion, migration and transmigration - more physiologically relevant than static assays
Application notes and news
- Respiratory: Eosinophil – Adhesion Assay – Asthma
- Bacteriology: E. Coli - Adhesion - Biofilm Formation
- Oncology: Melanoma – Metastasis
- Cardiovascular: Platelet – Thrombosis – Adhesion Assay
- Inﬂammation: Leukocyte Adhesion - Quantifying Adhesion, Inhibition, Stimulation
- Cardiovascular: Atherosclerosis - Monocyte Adhesion - Chemokines -Oxidized LDL
- Cardiovascular: Drug Eluting Stents - Platelet Adhesion
- Respiratory: Eosinophil – Inflammation – Adhesion Assay
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects of MLK on Eosinophil Adhesion
- Dose Response of Effect of Levocetirizine on Eosinophil Adhesion
- Investigating E. coli Adhesion, Colonization and Biofilm Formation
- Investigating Cell Adhesion in Melanoma Progression
- Analyzing the Role of Different Adhesion Molecules and Chemokines Involved in Inflammation