Vena8 Endothelial+ Biochip: microfluidic flow chamber
The Vena8 Endothelial+™ biochip is ideal for studying cell-cell interaction.
Endothelial cells are easily seeded (via standard pipette) and cultured inside the microcapillaries of the biochip. As cells flow through the microcapillary of the Vena8 Endothelial+™ biochip, the cell surface receptors may interact with the endothelial cell monolayer which coats the microcapillary walls. Ideal for use with phase contrast imaging and fluorescence imaging to study cell-cell interactions under conditions mimicking physiological flow.
Application notes and news
- Oncology: Melanoma – Metastasis
- Inﬂammation: Leukocyte Adhesion - Quantifying Adhesion, Inhibition, Stimulation
- Cardiovascular: Atherosclerosis - Monocyte Adhesion - Chemokines -Oxidized LDL
- Respiratory: Eosinophil – Inflammation – Adhesion Assay
- Dose Response of Effect of Levocetirizine on Eosinophil Adhesion
- T-Cell Adhesion to ICAM-1
- Preventing Thrombus Formation/Platelet Adhesion to Fibrinogen Using VenaFlux Platform