UltiMate 3000 Variable Wavelength Detector
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 VWD Rapid Separation Variable Wavelength Detectors are the detectors of choice for routine chromatography applications.
They offer high sensitivity, low noise and drift, and a wavelength range of 190–900 nm. The VWD is available in two variants. The standard version (VWD-3100), with a 100 Hz data rate, is economically affordable for laboratories on a limited budget. The rapid separation version (VWD-3400RS) offers a data rate of up to 200 Hz to perfectly detect even the narrowest peaks. Both detectors are designed to meet the demanding requirements of today’s laboratories.
UltiMate 3000 Variable Wavelength Detector Features:
- Low noise (typically < ±2.5 µAU) and drift (< 0.1 mAU/h) guarantee high sensitivity
- Linear range of up to 2.5 AU allows for the analysis of a wide range of analyte concentrations
- Easily adaptable detector allows use with HPLC applications from nanoprepartive through to semipreparative HPLC
- Data collection rates of up to 200 Hz allow detection of even the sharpest peaks
- Predictive performance technology continually monitors system performance and warns of impending errors such as lamp failure.
- Spectrum scanning functionality for analyte characterization