ValveLink8.2® Pinch Valve Perfusion System
Perfusion System for real-time or pre-programmed liquid switching in perfusion, physiology, biophysics, electrochemistry, or general liquid-handling research applications
Increase reproducibility with 20 millisecond accuracy
ValveGuard™ technology detects bad valves
Prevent damage to your ValveLink and easily observe problem valves.
Run experiments automatically - even unattended
Microprocessor-based for accuracy and flexibility
Because they lack a microprocessor, competing valve controllers do not offer a USB port, or simultaneous manual and computer valve control.
Manual, TTL (digital input), analog and USB inputs to control valves.
Free USB software for computer valve control.Features:
*1 millisecond (0.001 sec) switching accuracy
*Eight digital inputs and pushbuttons
*Eight bi-colored LED indicators
*USB and analog input
*Event marker analog output
*Many manual perfusion features built-in
*CE Marked for sale to Europe
*Control 8x 12V DC solenoid valves
*Up to 12 Watts (1 Amp) per valve or 24 Watts (2A) total
*Valves are opened or closed rapidly using full power, then held-in
at 1/2 power to prevent thermal transfer to your solutions
*Low noise circuitry for electrophysiology
* ValveLink8.2® controller
* 8x ringstand-mounted 12V DC, two-way solenoid pinch valves
Each valve includes an indicator LED & 5' long RCA cables
* 8-into-1 Teflon™ micro manifold -for bath and Oocyte perfusion
* 8x 60ml syringe reservoirs
5, 15, 35, 60 and 140ml syringes available.
* Tubing for plumbing the system
* Power supply and manual
* One year limited warranty covering both parts and labor
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!