Vacuum Measuring Instrument VSP 3000
World first:Pirani vacuum sensor for chemistry.
The DCP 3000 is an outstanding vacuum gauge with large illuminated display. The brand new VSP 3000 vacuum sensor is based on thermal conductivity (Pirani) and offers a wide measurement range from atmospheric pressure down to 10-3 mbar. The wetted parts are made of chemically resistant plastics and alumina ceramics. It features a much better chemical resistance and ruggedness than conventional Pirani sensors with their fragile metallic spiral-wound filament. Simultaneous connection of up to eight vacuum sensors allows flexible measuring on the spot. The DCP 3000 communicates with external components via the VACUU•BUSTM digital bus system. It is characterized by fully automatic configuration, unified plug connections and cable lengths of up to 30 m. In addition the DCP 3000 offers relative pressure measurements (VSK 3000 as reference) and a data logger feature for up to 32,000 data values.
- up to four gauge heads VSK 3000 (Atm. - 0.1 mbar) and four VSP 3000 (Atm. - 10-3 mbar) can be simultaneously connected
- brand new rugged VSP 3000 vacuum sensor made of plastics and ceramics with high chemical resistance, splash-water proof, also for rough operating conditions
- wide measurement range from atmospheric pressure to fine vacuum (10-3 mbar)
- rugged, splash-water proof vacuum sensor, also for rough operating conditions
- for vacuum control from atmospheric pressure down to 10-3 mbar combine the CVC 3000 vacuum controller with gauge head VSP 3000 and vacuum solenoid valves of type VV-B
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!