VAC Roll-In Incubator
A convenient, space-saving and economical alternative to a warm room for small production runs. Designed to hold full-size units, it can be used in combination with the optional shelves to accommodate spinner flasks, rocker tables, and other types of equipment. Double-walled construction provides for temperature stability and easy cleaning. Shelves are not supplied with incubator.
• Designed specifically for use with Wheaton Roller Culture Apparatus
• No lifting ramps in standard incubator. CO2 incubator has light weight ramps.
• 40 cubic feet (1.1 m3) of space, fits:
• Production-Spaced R2P unit (6 in (15.24 cm) between decks) with up to 11 decks
• Modular-Spaced R2P unit (7 1/8 in (18.1 cm) between decks) with up to 9 decks
• 52-Position Cost Buster
• Independent over-temperature safety protection
• Viewing window in the door
• Four internal electrical outlets for accessories
• Can also be used for suspension cultures
• Available as standard or CO2 incubator
• Conforms to UL, CSA, and CE Standards
• 1 Year Warranty
Models include the following:
• 115 VAC Roll-In Incubator, NA Line Cord
• 220 VAC Roll-In Incubator, CE Line Cord
• 220 VAC Roll-In Incubator, UK Line Cord
For more information please make the appropriate request in the top right hand side corner or follow the link to the company's website.