Unstirred water baths
The quality and reliability of Grant products have made Grant a world leading manufacturer of water baths for decades.
• Unbeatable for everyday use - safe for your samples and safe for the user
• Durable and easy to use- with Grant`s legendary quality and reliability built in
• A complete range for all your needs - offers reliability, performance and value-for-money
Choose from: › SUB Aqua Plus digital water baths - 8 models,three programmable temperature presets, drain taps 12, 18, 26 and 34 litre baths, front panel lock-out, countdown timer with audible buzzer, ambient +5ºC to 99ºC operation, stability ± 0.2ºC, digital PID control for quick heat-up and precision control throughout the temperature range, user-settable sample protection and fixed thermal cut-out.
› JB Aqua Plus analogue water baths - seven models including shallow and dual bath options, drain tap on 12, 18 and 26 litre baths, ambient + 5°C to 98°C, user-settable sample protection and fixed thermal cut-out, polycarbonate lid and base tray – improve performance and reduce evaporation/energy loss, 3-year warranty
› SBB Aqua Plus boiling baths - robust, reliable and provide continuous 100°C operation, choice of four models, non-drip polycarbonate lid included as standard, adjustable energy regulator provides steady boiling, constant level device maintains liquid level
› Grant PB1 transparent water bath - simple and compact with a transparent polycarbonate tank and an analogue control unit. 20 to 60ºC operation, stability ±0.3ºC, simple to use analogue control
Note: If you require temperature control of samples below ambient or above 99ºC, or need to circulate temperature controlled fluid, please consider our Optima™ range of high precision stirred baths and circulators or refrigerated baths and circulators.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!