Universal Robotic Manifold
Based on our successful MicroLute™ Acrylic Manifold, the new Universal Robotic Manifold is designed to be easily assembled and disassembled by robotic manipulators, thus enabling productive automation of SPE or DNA clean-up procedures.
Able to accommodate collection plates from 14mm - 44mm in height and adaptable for working with short, medium and long skirts and drip directors, the Universal Robotic Manifold can operate with many different brands of filter plate and collection trays. Supplied with an integral vacuum gauge, the Manifold provides complete control of vacuum pressure ensuring plates are processed with high reproducibility.
The Manifold is fully compatible with most commercial robotic liquid handling systems. The Universal Robotic Manifold is suitable for a range of manufacturer’s plates without an adaptor. For certain plate types a Shallow Adaptor or a Deep Adaptor, is required.
Universal Robotic Manifold Features:
- Compatible with any filter plate type
- Robotic friendly designs aids automation
- Chemically resistant acetal/acrylic construction
- Adaptable for different collection plates
- Easy visual inspection of process
- Built in vacuum gauge for reproducibility