See all reviews
Member since 2013
Southampton General Hospital
Read more »
"This is the best immunoassay analyzer on the market. It is easy to use, reliable and very fast. The maintenance is straightforward and takes minimal time. Plus the assay performance is good. "
The UniCel DxI 800 is the latest addition to Beckman Coulter’s family of immunoassay systems.
The system processes up to 400 tests per hour. With exceptional throughput, proven chemiluminescent technology, assay protocols similar to other analyzers in the family — Access®, Access 2 and SYNCHRON LX®i 725, and load "on-the-fly" capability - you can simplify and automate your immunoassay testing.
UniCel® DxI 800 Immunoassay System Features:
- Standardized design of reagent packs.
- Compatibility across immunoassay systems.
- Minimal reagent preparation or reagent management required.
- Bar-coded, liquid, ready-to-use reagents.
- Onboard capacity of 50 refrigerated reagent packs enhance flexibility — configure the system menu to match your testing requirements.
- A broad menu across a wide variety of disease states enables your laboratory to consolidate workstations.
- Load reagents and all consumables ‘on-the-fly’.
- Load capacity of 120 samples at once; continuous loading capability.
- Racks are compatible with SYNCHRON LX systems, decreasing sample handling across multiple systems.
- Racks can be loaded directly from the centrifuge, reducing manual processes.
- Routine sample loading can be interrupted to load STAT samples quickly.
- Automatically creates aliquots based on the volume of requested tests plus any additional volume that may be required for user-defined reflex or re-run test scenarios.
- Auto-matched pipettors work in parallel to deliver sample and reagent into the reaction vessels – and achieves a peak throughput of 400 tests per hour.