With up to 50 reagents on-board, the UniCel DxI 600 Access Immunoassay System enables you have the flexibility to run both routine and specialized tests with amazing simplicity.
The DxI® 600 allows laboratories to decrease process steps and improve turn around time - with astounding ease of use. The DxI 600 uses the same reagents as other UniCel Access systems, so your laboratory can deliver consistent patient results, no matter which Beckman Coulter immunoassay system performs the test.
UniCel® DxI 600 Access® Immunoassay System Features:
- Onboard capacity of 50 refrigerated reagent packs enhance flexibility — configure the system menu to match your testing requirements.
- Large on-board reagent capacity simplifies reagent management.
- Bar-coded, liquid, ready-to-use reagents – no reagent preparation.
- Standardized design of reagent packs across UniCel Access immunoassay systems.
- Excellent correlation of results across platforms.
- Proven chemiluminescent detection delivers excellent precision and sensitivity with a broad dynamic range.
- Large on-board capacity of up to 60 samples at once with continuous loading capability streamlines your sample processing.
- Sample Racks are compatible with all UniCel systems, reducing sample handling across multiple systems.
- Sample Racks can be loaded directly from the centrifuge, reducing manual processes and improving turn around times.
- Routine sample loading can be interrupted to load STAT samples quickly.
- Automatically creates aliquots based on the volume of requested tests.
- Load reagents and all consumables ‘on-the-fly’.
- Intuitive operator interface, with touch screen capability, maximizes efficiency.