When you need the ultimate hybrid of performance and innovation you need the leader in the integrated systems family of analyzers, the UniCel DxC 880i.
The power of UniCel’s top chemistry and immunoassay throughputs are coupled with unique ClozCap™ technology and comprehensive menu to create the analyzer that will keep your lab safely in the fast lane.
UniCel® DxC 880i Synchron® Access® Clinical Systems Features:
Broad Integrated Test Menu
- System throughput of up to 1,440 chemistry and up to 400 immunoassay tests per hour*
- Combined onboard capacity of 120 different tests from a menu of more than 150 assays**
- Chemistry and immunoassay reagent packages are identical across the family of systems, improving inventory management
Enhanced Productivity in a Safe Environment
- Unique ClozCap™ closed-tube aliquotting and closed-tube sampling technology offers enhanced productivity and improved laboratory safety, while minimizing potential for carryover
- From a single point of sample entry, your lab can process tubes requiring both chemistry and immunoassay tests
- Reagents can be loaded while the system is running, improving system up-time
Low Maintenance Requirements and Reliable Results
- Similar assay protocols, no matter what amount of testing you perform, deliver equivalent patient results to help improve outcomes
- Keeping caps on tubes minimizes sample evaporation and contamination
- Parallel processing means that chemistry and immunoassay tests occur in tandem, minimizing test bottlenecks
* Based on individual analyzer throughput.
** Not all assays available in all countries.