UniCel® DxC 800 Synchron® Clinical System
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles
Read more »
"We recently replaced our SYNCHRON LX20 analyzers with the SYNCHRON DxC 800 analyzers. The transition was very simple due to the shared reagents and procedures. We have the instruments on the Beckman Preplink Automation track, and now utilizing the Beckman Remisol ADVANCE for auto-validation. We will soon implement the Remisol EQC software. The instrument and reagents have been very reliable, with outstanding support from the BCI field engineers and Technical Support Center. We are very pleased to have Beckman as our chemistry instrumentation partner. "
UniCel DxC 800 Synchron Clinical Systems - More Performance. More Simplicity. More Capacity.
UniCel DxC systems are built to deliver maximum productivity for your laboratory. The systems have the capacity to help your lab thrive in today’s environment. Plus, designed to minimize workflow interruptions and maximize ‘user-friendliness’, the UniCel DxC systems deliver a faster, reliable turnaround time.
UniCel® DxC 800 Synchron® Clinical System Features:
- Ideal for labs that process more than 500 samples per day, the UniCel DxC 800 processes up to 1,440 tests per hour.
- Delivers the results for 90 comprehensive metabolic panels in just one hour.
- Samples can be loaded continuously.
- Results for 11 critical care tests are available in 42 seconds.
- Stat interrupt capability means routine processing doesn’t slow down the turnaround of urgent requests.
- The DxC 800 offers 70 different reagents on board at once.
- Liquid reagents eliminate time-consuming reagent preparation.
- Calibration data is provided on disk, so technologists don’t have to key in necessary information.
- Almost all calibrators are liquid and ready-to-use, eliminating reconstitution, clean up, and potential result variability.
- The systems automatically accept within-range calibrations.
- The systems require no daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance.