UniCel® DxC 800 Synchron® Clinical System
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Hinduja National Hospital
Read more »
"A good system with very good after sales service. Excellent quality control performance. User and technician friendly."
UniCel DxC 800 Synchron Clinical Systems - More Performance. More Simplicity. More Capacity.
UniCel DxC systems are built to deliver maximum productivity for your laboratory. The systems have the capacity to help your lab thrive in today’s environment. Plus, designed to minimize workflow interruptions and maximize ‘user-friendliness’, the UniCel DxC systems deliver a faster, reliable turnaround time.
UniCel® DxC 800 Synchron® Clinical System Features:
- Ideal for labs that process more than 500 samples per day, the UniCel DxC 800 processes up to 1,440 tests per hour.
- Delivers the results for 90 comprehensive metabolic panels in just one hour.
- Samples can be loaded continuously.
- Results for 11 critical care tests are available in 42 seconds.
- Stat interrupt capability means routine processing doesn’t slow down the turnaround of urgent requests.
- The DxC 800 offers 70 different reagents on board at once.
- Liquid reagents eliminate time-consuming reagent preparation.
- Calibration data is provided on disk, so technologists don’t have to key in necessary information.
- Almost all calibrators are liquid and ready-to-use, eliminating reconstitution, clean up, and potential result variability.
- The systems automatically accept within-range calibrations.
- The systems require no daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!