Five model sizes, for high-precision temperature control of the embedding medium, such as paraffin or wax in science, research and forensics.
The range of functions and thermal safety of our paraffin oven UNpa are designed specifically for an absolutely reliable sample preparation in the laboratory. Your benefits? An optimum cost/benefit ratio for an appliance that guarantees, for many years, precise and even temperature control for embedding medium without any loss in quality whatsoever.
- 5 model sizes (32l to 153l chamber volume)
- Temperature range +30 °C to +80 °C (optionally +120 °C)
- Model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- High degree of thermal safety through multiple overtemperature protection
- No feed or exhaust air, therefore an almost gas-tight chamber
- 65 years of permanent development work, as well as extensive feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each Memmert paraffin oven.
Paraffin Oven UNpa Features:
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and AtmoCONTROL software
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all paraffin ovens are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
- Each paraffin oven is safety-tested