- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Get a More Complete Picture of Live Cell Activity
The UltraVIEW® VoX Live Cell Imaging System is the only 3D spinning disk system that offers acquisition to analysis. With the UltraVIEW VoX system, you can solve biological mysteries about cellular structure and function that 2D imaging alone can’t unravel, gain a better understanding with more context to cellular changes and generate more accurate results.
• Achieve faster acquisition rates, greater sample protection and higher image data quality than you ever imagined
• Features leading innovation, including the Yokogawa® CSU-X1 spinning disk scanner and patented ProSync® technology
• Visualize and analyze your images in 3D to gain new insights with Volocity® 3D Image Analysis Software
• Suitable for a range of applications and techniques, including FRAP, FRET, colocalization, ratiometric imaging, restoration and tracking
• Dedicated team of imaging experts on a global help desk to support your applications, software and hardware.
Application notes and news
- PerkinElmer Introduces Expanded Reagent, Imaging, and Detection System Offerings for Advancing Research and...
- PerkinElmer Demonstrations of Disruptive ELISA Technology and Innovations in Cellular Imaging and Analysis ...
- Improvision and PerkinElmer at Neuroscience 2008
- PerkinElmer Introduces FRAP Capability For Its Advanced Confocal Live Cell Imaging System
- PerkinElmer Introduces New Line of High-Performance Gel Imaging Systems
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Read more »
"The software is difficult but the image quality is decent. Overall it's good quality for the money."