Ultravap™ Robot-Compatible Microplate Evaporator
The Ultravap™ is a digitally controlled programmable evaporator.
The new Ultravap RC from Porvair Sciences is the latest fully robot-compatible version of our popular Ultravap nitrogen blow-down evaporator, suitable for integration within the safety enclosure of several leading laboratory liquid handling robots. Designed with the demands of linear robots very much in mind, the Ultravap RC comprises a fully microprocessor controlled dry down station for 24-, 96- or 384-well plates, together with clear safety side screens and a 4 inch fume hood duct adaptor.
Ultravap™ Robot-Compatible Microplate Evaporator Features:
- Designed for heat sensitive and thermally labile samples
- Nine different drying programmes can be retained in the memory
- Ability to upload and download methods
- Robotic plate stage automatically moves plates up and down
- RS232 allows remote control via PC or LH robot
- Removes most stubborn solvents in just minutes
- Can evaporate 500μl methanol in 5 minutes
- Compact footprint allows the Ultravap to fit into all standard fume cupboards
- Choice of straight, curved & 24, 96 or 384 needles
- Compatible with Tecan™, Hamilton™ and Beckman™ robotic liquid handlers
Application notes and news
- Porvair Sciences to Officially Launch UltraVap Mistral Automatic Dry Down Station at Biotechnica 2013
- Porvair Sciences Launches the UltraVap Mistral Robot-Compatible Automatic Dry Down Station at Drug Discover...
- Porvair Launches HPLC Sample Evaporators that Improve Throughput
- Porvair Sciences the Microplate Specialists to Exhibit the Latest Microplate Applications at Pittcon 2013
- High performance microplate products for drug discovery
- Robot compatible microplate sample concentration
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!