Attain the highest level of mass spectrometry performance with the ultrafleXtreme™, an instrument exceeding all your expectations. The new ultrafleXtreme™ incorporates next-generation MALDI-TOF and TOF/TOF technology. Combining true 1kHz speed in both TOF and TOF/TOF modes with ultrahigh performance and extreme flexibility for a broad variety of complementary research, clinical and applied pr...read more
6 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"Bruker Utraflex MALDI-TOF/TOF-MS series are primarily designed for Proteomics application. It’s an outstanding easy to use instrument that works very stable for years long without significant problems and doesn't require many consumables. Flex analysis software generally required few minutes training to enable user to start acquiring spectra. Apart from Proteomics one by knowing the basics of LDI and TOF analyzers, can use instrument for the analysis of small molecules with extremely high throughput. Especially such instrument can be applied for species finger printing purposes with and without matrix approaches. It can deliver very sensitive and accurate measurements for small molecule if calibrated correctly. People working in areas like matrix development, matrix free LDI, solution free LDI can try many different options to efficiently ionize the molecules of interest but such application required advance knowledge of instrument design which is generally not given out by vendors! "
See all reviews
Member since 2010
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Read more »
"Excellent accuracy and sensitivity. Good for ordinary and imaging mass spectroscopy. But the software needs to provide more parameters and control."
Attain the highest level of mass spectrometry performance with the ultrafleXtreme™, an instrument exceeding all your expectations.
The new ultrafleXtreme™ incorporates next-generation MALDI-TOF and TOF/TOF technology. Combining true 1kHz speed in both TOF and TOF/TOF modes with ultrahigh performance and extreme flexibility for a broad variety of complementary research, clinical and applied proteomics applications.
- Innovative smartbeam-II™ laser enables ultra-high data acquisition speed in both MS and MS/MS at full systems performance.
- Laser focus diameters down to 10 µm for high spatial resolution imaging without pixel overlap.
- Mass resolving power up to 40,000 and 1 ppm mass accuracy for highest confidence.
- Unique laser-irradiation self-cleaning Ion Source ensures robust, long-term highest-performance operation.
- The high efficiency and sensitivity of the LID-LIFT process delivers MS/MS spectra with nominal mass resolution for peptides.
Application notes and news
- High-Throughput Screening of Deubiquitylase Enzyme (DUB) Activity/Specificity and Inhibitor Scree...
- High Resolution Lipid Profiling and Identification by Hyphenated HPTLC-MALDI-TOF/TOF
- An Immuno-Mass Spectrometric Assay for Quantification of Soluble Transferrin Receptor in Human Se...
- Comprehensive Study of O-linked Glycopeptides of Erythropoeitin
- Automated Acquisition of MALDI-ISD Spectra for the N- and C-terminal Sequence Determination of In...
- Precise MW Determination of Intact Proteins by Multiple Charge State Analysis of MALDI Generated ...
- Characterization of the N-glycosylation Pattern of Antibodies by ESI - and MALDI Mass Spectrometry
- BioPharma Accurate Intact Protein Mass in 5 Seconds with ultrafleXtreme™
- BioPharma N/C-Terminal Sequencing in 1 Minute with ultrafleXtreme™
- BioPharma Product Confirmation in 5 Seconds with ultrafleXtreme™
- BioPharma Glycan Identification & Quantitative Assignment with GlycoQuest & ultrafleXtreme™
- 2500 Protein Identified from a Human Cell Lysate with Complementary MALDI and ESI Data