Ultra Low Bleed Phases
Set a course in your high end gas chromatography with the new arylen phases from MN
OPTIMA® 1-MS ACCENT,
OPTIMA® 5-MS ACCENT,
- the new ultra low bleed high performance GC capillary columns
For the first time MACHEREY-NAGEL introduces 100% Ion Trap compatible ultra low bleed GC-capillary columns. The features are extreme low column bleeding, very good deactivation for basic compounds and high temperature stabilities.
The basic polymers comprises the newest arylene-siloxane technique, leading to highest possible temperature stabilities parallel to lowest bleeding values.
The OPTIMA® silarylene columns meets the demands of modern ultra low bleed GC-capillary columns:
- lowest bleeding for ultra trace analysis
- Ion-Trap and Quadrupol compatibility
- high temperature stability
- excellent deactivation for basic compounds
- rapid conditioning time (< 2h)