Ultra Centrifugal Mill ZM 200
High-speed rotor mill pulverizes huge variety of samples.
RETSCH’s powerful and versatile ultra centrifugal mill ZM 200 offers the ultimate in performance and operating comfort. This widely used mill pulverizes a great variety of substances (soft, medium-hard, brittle, fibrous) extremely fast, thus allowing for a high sample throughput without degradation of sample properties.
The grinding sets can be cleaned easily without any tools which helps to avoid cross contamination from frequently changing samples. Thanks to the vast range of accessories with different rotors, ring sieves and collecting systems, the ZM 200 can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of applications.
Ultra Centrifugal Mill ZM 200 Features:
- Robust high torque motor with speed range from 6,000 to 18,000 rpm
- Rapid and gentle size reduction by 2-step rotor/screen system
- Easy to operate and clean
- Automatic feeding system for sample volumes of up to 4.5 liters
- Patented cassette system for maximum sample recovery and easy cleaning
Application notes and news
- Use of Laboratory Grinders for Size Reduction of Human Bones and Bioceramics
- Sample Preparation of Vegetable-Based Raw Materials with Laboratory Mills
- Sample Preparation and Analysis of Arsenic in Rice
- Toxic Analyses of Biological Samples to Determine Environmental Quality
- Toxic Analyses of Biological Samples: Cryogenic Grinding Facilitates the Preparation of Animal Samples
- Bigger is Not Better – Sample Preparation in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Detection of Mycotoxins in Nuts
- Cyclone Mills Suitable for Temperature Sensitive Samples
- Versatile Ultra Centrifugal Mill with New Cyclone