Ultipor® N66 Particulate and Bioreduction Filter Cartridges
Pall Life Sciences Products - Biopharmaceutical Division
Pall Ultipor N66 particulate/bioreduction filter cartridges are specifically engineered for fine filtration, prefiltration and bioburden reduction of a wide range of pharmaceutical and biological liq...read more
Pall Ultipor N66 particulate/bioreduction filter cartridges are specifically engineered for fine filtration, prefiltration and bioburden reduction of a wide range of pharmaceutical and biological liquids. They incorporate versatile Ultipor N66 pure Nylon 6,6 membranes which are high-area pleated into single open-ended (SOE) AB style cartridges to fit in sanitary filter housings, and provide reliable, economical and efficient particulate and bioburden removal.
Features and Benefits
- Intrinsically water wettable
- Fixed pores, non-shedding
- Resin and surfactant-free
- Low filter extractables
- High-area for long-life
- Broad solvent compatibility
- High protein recovery from most protein solutions
- Repeatedly steamable in situ
- Manufactured for use in conformance with cGMP
- ISO 9000 Certified Quality System
- Pharmaceutical P optimized
- Certificate of Test provided
- Double open-ended (DOE) available
- FDA-listed materials per 21 CFR
Note: These filters are also available in Kleenpak Nova capsule format.
Quality and Bio-Safety
Meets USP Biological Reactivity test,in vivo, for Class VI-121 °C Plastics
Effluent Quality Tests (AB Style)*
- Meets Cleanliness per USP Particulates in Injectables
- Non-Pyrogenic per USP
- Meets Total Organic Carbon and Water Conductivity per USP Purified Water, pH per USP Sterile Purified Water
* Per lot sample soak or rinse-up flush aliquots.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!