UltiMate® 3000 x2 Dual Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) System
The UltiMate® 3000 x2 Dual Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) System combines the ultrahigh speed and resolution of RSLC with x2 dual technology.
The system is ideal for ultrahigh resolution and conventional columns ranging from sub-2 μm to 10 µm particle size. The optimized system dimensions support any analytical HPLC column format and Dionex’s proprietary mixing concept easily adapts to the mixing volume required.
UltiMate® 3000 x2 Dual Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) System Features:
- Industry-leading flow-pressure footprint with flow rates up to 8 mL/min and pressure rating up to 15,000 psi (103.4 MPa)
- Zero-void-volume column and module connections using Viper™ fingertight fittings
- In-line split-loop injections for 15 second injections with no sample loss
- Up to two integrated ultrahigh-pressure valves, 6- or 10-port, 2-position or 7-port, 6-position
- Reduced backpressure with high-temperature column compartment operating up to 110 °C
- High data collection rate UV detectors (200 Hz), with variable wavelength, multiple wavelength, or diode array (with full spectral scan)
- Inject up to 500 µL even at 15,000 psi (103.4 MPa) system pressure with the patent pending injection valve of the rapid separation autosampler