UltiMate® 3000 x2 Dual Biocompatible Analytical LC System
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 x2 Dual Titanium System is a fully biocompatible analytical LC system for advanced multidimensional (MD) protein analysis and purification. It supports advanced biochromatography schemes such as application switching and automated MD chromatography, for example, purification and analysis of biotherapeutics like monoclonal antibodies in a single method.
- Titanium pumps and PEEK™ flow path for full biocompatibility
- SmartFlow™ technology for precise and accurate flow rates from 0.2 to 10 mL/min
- Low-pressure proportioning at superior accuracy and precision
- Dual ternary pumps for true parallel, tandem or multidimensional chromatography
- Convenient solvent selection for eluent preparation and system flushing
- Ultralow carryover, high precision auto-injections
- Chromeleon® CMS—powerful, easy-to-use and provides tools for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Titanium pumps and PEEK flow paths make the UltiMate 3000 Titanium system fully biocompatible, ensuring biological integrity of proteins during separation. It features dual gradient pumps in a single module to support parallel, tandem, and multidimensional separations for highest flexibility and productivity while saving money and space.