UltiMate 3000 UHPLC system
See all reviews
Member since 2013
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (Aiims)
Read more »
"This is very easy to handle and operate. This is a very good analytic instrument that provide us with a error free service."
UHPLC delivers important benefits—faster runs, better resolution, and lower operating costs. Thermo Fisher now offers UHPLC performance at standard HPLC prices.
The UltiMate 3000 HPLC system offers UHPLC compatibility across all modules, ensuring maximum performance. Covering flows from 20 nL/min to 10 mL/min and offering a wide range of pumping, sampling, and detection modules, the UltiMate 3000 series provides solutions for all your chromatography needs.
UltiMate 3000 HPLC system Features & Benefits:
- UHPLC design for all nano, standard analytical, and RSLC systems.
- 620 bar maximum pressure for basic and standard analytical systems—setting a new benchmark in HPLC.
- x2 Dual Systems form a unique platform for routine analysis, increased productivity solutions, and advanced chromatographic techniques.
- Systems are controlled using Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System software—providing Intelligent Functionality and Operational Simplicity™.
- Systems are offered with Viper™ and nanoViper™ fitting systems—fingertight, zero-dead-volume connections even at UHPLC pressures.
Application notes and news
- Targeted Analyses of Secondary Metabolites in Herbs, Spices, and Beverages Using a Novel Spectro-Electro Ar...
- Food Safety Applications Notebook: Agricultural Chemical Contaminants
- Determination of 24 Pesticide Residues in Red Wine Using a QuEChERS Sample Preparation Approach and LC-MS/M...
- Confident Multi-Residue (> 400) Pesticides Analysis Using High Resolution Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry with O...
- UHPLC Turnkey Kit from Thermo Fisher Scientific Facilitates Isohumulone Analysis in Beer Matrix